Tuesday

Dark thoughts today

I'm worried for my pet iguana. More than I'm worried about myself. What if he dies? How could I ever look at his terrarium empty, though most of the time I can't stand the little thing he does. How can one hate and love someone the same time? Iggy is sick and needs to be taken to a vet again. The last time he went was a week ago. I hate vets, maybe because sometimes pets taken to a vet will never come back and I don't want to give the terminal sentence to my pet. He's too little and too green to be put to sleep.

I know that if that day comes, that he's too sick to be cured, I will let him go. Right now I wouldn't even want to think of it.

It's fall, finally. Now I can say it, because it has been very cold for days and the leaves are turning yellow. I miss the real colors, though - Red and orange. But it has to be very cold at night - below zero - for the leaves to turn red.

It's two days to the release of Sims 2 Nightlife. Bet I won't sleep the night before that.

"This is how you remind me of what I really am."