Friday

So Beautiful

Dang.

Enough Natural Selection for me. I had a dream last night about my iguana xenosiding.

I was trying to do some school stuff last night (the day before due date of course) and I ended up downloading some mp3's. I came across with a song that just made me stop for awhile. Maybe it was about the frustration (WHY the hell can't Access support real SQL but the weirdy version of Microsoft?) or the fact that it was almost 4 am, but when I heard the song it just made tears rolling down my face. It was something so beautiful and I can't understand the weak moment I had.

Well, I guess I'll go and buy the whole album.

And I also found an excellent trance anthem: Sash - Together Again (Perfection Trance Remix 2005)

The lyrics of the tune of the day really don't mean that much, but the way that dude sings just makes my heart melt down.

The tune of today:

Lifehouse - Into the Sun

I never meant to let you go
Why did I leave maybe we'll never know
But I'm a man now broken on the ground
I'm in need and I think that it shows
All this time we're going nowhere and we know it
I was so blind
All the lights are leading to where you're going
I'm not far behind
And now we're running into the sun
Getting close to something into the sun
You know that we're falling
We're falling back into the sun