Monday

I'm so high I can hear heaven.

I had one of those crazy dreams again. I could modify a house any way I wanted - as in the Sims. I could move walls, make windows and stuff, then install myself in the scene. I've been playing too much sims 2 lately, it seems.

Well, my DreamGuy is back. As handsome as ever. It's funny how the dream guy has changed since I was a kid. Today he seems to be a mixture of all my favorite male types.

I should be working on some accounting stuff. But I'd rather be sleeping.

Oh, what a wake-up call this morning at nine: they were testing the general alarm systems of the city (the ones given in case of war, nuclear power plant accidents etc). I slept with my window open, so I really heard it and was like "WTF? did they launch the north Korean missile here? Shit. I have to take some water to the shelter!" I had a good laugh when I finally understood how silly I was.

I hope they will never sound the alarm for real.

Top 5 Males for May

1. Gerard Butler
Oh-my-god. I hope he's gay and no girl gets him.
2. Steven Brand
There's something in his eyes.
3. Colin Firth
He's butt ugly. But drop dead gorgeous.
4. Keanu Reeves
Do you remember him before the Matrix? I can.
5. Colin Farrel
Farrel as a SWAT dude gives me the hots.

Reviewing that list.. geez.. I'm 24. They're like- what- 40+?