Sunday

Phantom

Today I spent a few hours watching a movie called The Phantom of the Opera. Then I watched it again. And again. I didn't like the way Gerry sings most of the time, but he - even with a tormented face - looks heavenly good. The music is so beautiful and the end scene made me cry. Haha. I seem to be crying very often nowadays. I liked it very much and am ashamed I didn't go to the movies to see it to view it on big screen. There's one more thing: I can never go see it in the opera. For me, phantom's face will always be Gerry's.

The best part is when Christine is forced to make a choice between the Phantom and Raoul. She sings: "Angel of music" with such a feeling...

Pitiful creature of darkness
What kind of life have you known ?
God give me courage
to show you
you are not alone