Monday

Today

Ever have those days you feel like doing absolutely nothing?

Well, that day has arrived - for me at least.

I have a dozen things to do, but I just want to take a bath. I should go out for a much-needed walk, but I feel more like going back to bed. I should do some homework, but noooo-o, I just feel like playing with my iguana. I just want to eat, sleep, play Natural Selection and eat some more. I need a friend who comes to my place, forces me to go out and gets me out of this Nerdland. Help! I need interference, NOW! I just had a mini-break for the weekend but that didn't help either, I just-don't-feel-like-doing-anything. My things-to-do list gets even longer but still I can't get myself actually doing something to shorten that stupid list.

We're getting another iguana. This is a girl who desperately needs a home and we need a girlfriend for our boy. Actually I don't want to have that another iguana, cause it means another reason not to go out of town for more than two days. It means a lot more food to be made, a lot of shit to be cleaned up.. I don't even like her name. She's called "Twister" and mine has a real name. I hate iguana names like "Iggy" and "Roamer" and "Twister", but I could rename that iguana "Annie" or "Judge Jules" or something like that. But.. an iguana's name cannot be changed - it gets confused because suddenly she never gets talked to, but instead her chef-servants are talking to someone else..

I feel like having spaghetti and meatballs today. Yummy.