Wednesday

A Perfect Yesterday

Yes,

My yesterday was even better than I thought. More good things about yesterday: I met my good friend L, I went shopping with J (and almost shoplifted a pair of gloves from H&M - thank God we noticed it right outside the shop. I wonder why there wasn't an alarm device in the gloves.), went to see our friend who returned from Japan a few months ago. He made us espressos', we watched a movie called Dragonheart (I cried in the end - and I've seen at least 20 times) and the best, best, best part of the day was onii-giri. I'm not sure how it's supposed to be written, but just to make sure everyone understands it's a triangle made of rice. Usually it is packed with shrimps and fish sauce and the third part I can't remember but as I'm allergic I got the non-fishy version with only rice and some sesame seeds. It was my first onii-giri and I was so happy the whole evening. I've wanted to taste Onii-giri since I was like-what- 14 and now my wish came true.

At home I played the Sims 2 (thank God it's not crashing anymore) and went to bed by midnight. My eczema got itchy and I decided I'm not going to scratch in my sleep. So I'm still awake and soon heading to school. The rest of the night I worked on some JAVA stuff I have to return by thursday morning. And I've only done like half. And drank 3 XLarge cups of coffee. I bet by the time I get to school I'm ready to sleep by the computer.