Thursday

Politics

So, the presidential election is on its way in Finland. I have already voted, and I hope my candidate doesn't win, because he's needed elsewhere. The person who's most likely to win is also not a bad choice, 'cause he already has years of experience and he's not a dumbass, like all the female candidates. Other, a deeply religious person is like Palin, and the other is like an escapee from a mental institute.. I would have voted for a woman if it was any other than those two... and of course the current president who is only interested in giving the immigrants, gays and lesbians everything they wish for at the expense of the rest of us.

So, I've tried to get people  voting. Not for my candidate of course, but  vote. Some of the young people in the country think that voting empty makes a statement. But it doesn't. They try to explain that there are no candidates for their liking, but I disagree. "It's always a choice between a douche and a turd sandwich". I think Stan said that.

I think only the people who do not have the right to vote or live in a country the elections are rigged, can appreciate the freedom to vote.

Well, if you are reading this, go vote. And if it's a choice between a douche and a turd sandwich, choose the one who is less a bother.