Saturday

Have Yourself A Very Merry Christmas..

I'll be thinking about three people in particular. Of course I'll try to spend a moment thinking about anyone who's ever been someone to me, but the three people who have affected me the most since last Christmas are in my thoughts today. A, for being there in my dreams and making most nights so precious that daylight seems unimportant, and even garish. C for being the driving force in my novel writing by just being alive, and a certain J, who deserves more than I'm able to give and be.

Merry Christmas to every Christian in the world. May you be able to celebrate this day without having to be afraid of your lives.

Merry Christmas to everyone who celebrates today for their own reasons.

Merry Christmas to everyone who lets us celebrate this day, regardless of their own opinions, beliefs and customs.


Last but not least, I wish Merry Christmas to the Mother. I love my home planet, and so should everyone else. It's the only place we got.