Saturday

What a Month!

It's been hell, this month renovating our new apartment.

You wake up at 7 in the morning, go to the apartment, do stuff and by the time you're back in bed, it's already past midnight and it's about seven hours until you get up and repeat the last day. it's like one of those nightmares that you wake up in your dream and relive everything again.

We should be able to move today and everything is just not finished. Some of the woodwork isn't done. The new place isn't cleaned up yet... and I'm so tired! I just want to sleep 12 hours without waking up in the middle thinking I should be painting or something.

I thought renovating would be fun. It could be if you could only do a couple of hours a day, not around the clock for a whole month. I hate it. I don't ever want to see another paintbrush, piece of laminate flooring, sanders, hammer drills, screw drivers..