Wednesday

Wanna See My Tooth?

THIS is why you go to a private dentist and do not wait six months for appointment to communal dental care. THIS is why you do NOT drink cola or energy drinks.. THIS is what happens if your kids don't learn to wash their teeth (though this is because of a lot of coca-cola, pepsi and energy drinks, not the fact that my mother didn't bother paying attention to my dental care)..


Introducing my number 32 a.k.a right third molar. 

Had two dentists and a nurse jabbing this devil off my mandible.. Last time the dentist didn't look under the gum pocket (cause he was interested in my left molar and time was hurrying) and saw only the healthy part, I think. Because six months ago this tooth made it with honors and for the six months, I was waiting to get my left molar removed..

A horrible, terrible headache and I can't really open my mouth.