Wednesday

I Hate Being Erica

So, there's this new show, called Being Erica.

I hate it.I fucking hate it.

I hate all these things about people who get more and more shit every day from their family and more: from their friends. Episode five of Being Erica made me want to kill every woman on this planet.

A good reminder why I don't like women and have only one female friend. I've been deceived, bullied and overlooked by girls and women all my life and seeing one woman - even fictinally - tortured by other women makes me want to puke!

I hate women. The only women I stand are my sisters (partly because I have to and they have more in their heads than the current lipstick fashion and pooping children) and my friend L, who doesn't like the woman stuff either.

However, the crappy show has made me think. What if I'm 32 in just four years, I probably won't be married, employed nor with children. Then I'll be glad I don't have bitches as friends.