Thursday

Travian

Currently I'm playing Travian. I'm quite hooked on it, so this might be a little longer project than I first believed it could be..

I'm currently playing on four different servers in three different languages and just might want to start a game on a French server, though my skills on that language are rather vague.

I made my first hack to sims 2. I changed the Mystery Sim memory to "I met Jamie" and made a nice little icon to that.. The name Jamie can be used on male and a female, so it saved me a lot of trouble to try to bind names to certain sex. And sims can be gay too, so that would add just too much trouble.

I'm off to bed now. I've been sitting on the computer for two whole days (because of the heavy rain we're getting and going out is a call for flu) and I have slept five hours in the last 46 hours. I'm feeling - drunk - for some reason.