Sunday

100th Post

I was planning to make this 100th post worth something.

But I have nothing to tell, no news, no gossip, nothing. Instead I decided to tell my ten favorite things and ten non-favorite things. This is what we used to do when we were kids, scraping answers to someone elses slambook...

1. Thunder.

2. Getting kissed by someone.

3. Rice porridge.

4. Standing on a beach, watching the waves hit the rocks. Watching the clouds.

5. Laughing with my best friend.

6. Seeing an old couple walking on a Sunday afternoon.

7. Remembering a nice dream when I wake up.

8. Seeing a drop-dead-gorgeous guy.

9. Holding a newborn baby.

10. Being alone, reading a good book.

And the shitty part:

10. Overly rich people doing charity.

9. Hollywood.

8. Sickness (I'd rather see the billion sick people on earth dying instead of curing them)..

7. Poverty (My own).

6. War.

5. Too expensive movie tickets.

4. Death.

3. Communism.

2. Overpopulation.

1. All religions. They cause most of the troubles.