Thursday

Something About Death...

First, I'd like to ask a different question: Why do the dead people become angel -like? According to their friends and families they haven't done anything wrong, were nice, popular, polite appy all their lives, never said anything bad.. this happens every single time. Like the people who died in Virginia Tech. They were all happy, perfect kids according to anyone who was interviewed for the cameras. But what if, in real life, they were all typical American over-spoiled kids who might have said something bad to Seung Cho? My heart goes out to the first victim, the dude, since he was only trying to solve the situation and might just have been collateral. What if he KNEW who he was about to shoot? Someone who had made a prank he didn't find funny, someone who had dissed his words... Or he might have just been nutty, the one who knows is dead already. Everytime something like this happens, suddenly everyone's a psychoanalyst. This writing today is the result of my short day as a psychoanalyst.

Every "witness" interviewed in any case of violence, that they "should have paid attention" to the things they "suddenly" remembered after she was killed. Everyone they knew even vaguely have something to say about the culprit and "the cold look in his eyes". But let me say here, if you, for example, ever find out your wife is a bitch, manipulates you, thinks only of herself and her vision of perfect life (two kids, marriage, big career...) wouldn't you feel a bit cold sooner or later? Wouldn't you feel bad that the woman you had loved for over a decade would push you away? What if they became cold to the people who now speak against him because he KNEW they'd betray him sooner or later (and talking to the media about their opinions on the couple in order to gain monetary benefit IS betraying).

I'm cold to people I don't appreciate, let's see if I kill someone in ten years. I appear proud to people I don't know, let's see if I kill someone in ten years. I play counter-strike and other first person shooters, I make levels for some games, I don't like spoiled people, I don't like to socialice with people I don't know, but value my rare friends even more, I like guns, I have used a gun, I used to play airsoft, I like to be alone, I suffer from slight depression every now and then - and I've had the worst childhood most of you can only see in the movies. That makes me a murderer, right? But sorry people, I value this only life we get too much to take someone's life away, so fuck you analysts! Oh, and the only gun I own is a Desert Eagle .50 with 6mm plastic rounds.

Death doesn't forgive your sins. You just become rotting meat. Being murdered doesn't make you a saint, death that comes too soon, doesn't make anyone a saint. No one is forgiven in death, really. Well, maybe the pope.