Tuesday

Paris Hilton

Why should Paris be freed after what she's done?

Doesn't she have enough brain to read her own papers? Why blame the rep?

And the mother - oh - my - god.. "After all the money we spent?". Well, that proved my belief that you can get out of a lot of things with a big fund...

Paris, you belong in jail, so stop counting on your rich parents and famous name.

Hope no one falls for your little "petition".

One friend of mine just said: "The celebs should get twice the time they get just because people look up to them and learning that you can buy your way out of jail by blaming others and handing a big pack of money, is not teaching anything to anyone."

I cannot agree more.

Oh yeah, and I just spent nine days being living half life. I had a terrible flu and I was going nutty after day 6. The sun was shining and all that shit - and I was sitting inside blowing my nose.