Wednesday

Nokia N70

I have had my N70 for three months now.

I have noticed that every time I try to install a game it crashes at least twice before it does anything. The lowest brightness value is too bright (and battery consuming) for use in the darkness (it's a good flashlight, though).

The camera takes a good picture most of the time. If the target doesn't move and is closer than 10 feet. A moving target is a big no-no and preferrably it should be a sunny day. And yes, I know there's a flash. But anyway.

Loading a program takes forever.

The default themes suck.

The cover wears out very soon (my phone lost its "paint" a month ago), the camera cover will get loose at some point (too soon).

So it is:

Expensive and worth shit. Do yourself a favor and forget that you even thought buying it. Instead, go get a Samsung. Or if you really, really want a Nokia, do yourself another favor and choose N73. At least they fixed a few bugs. Or buy a Japansese phone that is an exact copy of N70, but without the bugs.

I hate my phone.

And I hate the 400$ I spent on it.