Tuesday

One Of These Days Again

I normally don't listen to the radio. Yesterday I turned it on by accident and there it was.. I stopped there and couldn't understand why it had the effect on me. Nickelback, you did it again! Here's a confession for you, world: Nickelback is my weakness, despite of all the techno and house enthusiasm. It's only occasionally when a song can stop me right there and this one did it. I actually stayed up to - I don't know - four a.m. just to listen a few songs..

The tune of last night:

Nickelback - Far Away

Another song that stopped me a few weeks ago was a song that's originally (a Tears for Fears song) on the Donnie Brasco soundtrack, but I discovered it on the sixth-season episode "Room service" of CSI. I must have watched the opening scene where the song played at least two dozen times just to hear that song. I also saw the music video last night. Though the idea of the video is cute, the CSI opening scene would have made a better video. It was an excellent episode, by the way..

Ladies and Gentlemen, tune of the day:

Gary Jules - Mad World

And I find it kind of funny
I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had