Monday

Flow

Today I decided that I want to go to Santorini. That's somewhere in the mediterranean sea - in Greece - I think. Why Santorini? Ever since I started thinking as a child and understood what it feels like when something takes "your breath away", I have loved four things above everything: sunsets, sea, thunder and volcanoes. You can get three of those in Santorini - and if lucky, thunder too. I saw a picture of white and putty houses with blue rooftops, bare ground... I think that's the place I ought to see once in my life. So, Santorini, you're calling me, but I can answer that call no sooner than after a few years of saving money and dieting. But I promise to myself I'll be there one day.

If there's someone who'd take me there, please give me a call. But you'd have to be at least 5ft9 and look like Ewan McGregor or Colin Farrel.

It's spring. Cold, but it's spring. And spring is showing it's pretty face under the snow. All the dog poop and litter. How nice.

Another thing that's in my mind is the fact that everyone around me seems to be more or less pregnant. I just see them everywhere - walking with their cute little bellies.. haha! Don't get me wrong! That doesn't do the trick for me. I'm not like "aaw", but more like "eew".. I hate it when they turn inwards and think that everyone else is as excited as they are. It's quite the opposite to me, I can't stand kids yelling everywhere, crying, demanding. You have kids and your life is ruined. And what a few pregnancies do to a woman! They lose their mind, their world becomes kids-centered and they go monsterous on their men. One pregnant friend of mine once said I'm being selfish when I don't want children and cannot join her happiness. I can't help it. I see children as a burden to their parents - so I'm pretty sure I will never have kids. There are many reasons but I think the real reason is I that believe I will become the same as my mother. I believe I could never hit or hurt anything that is a part of me, but I can't be sure. My sister is doing well and has passed her genes (and my genes as well) forward. Maybe that's the way it ought to be. And besides, here I am, 25 and not a single marriage proposal. My time will soon be over - because who would have kids when over 30, one would be too old to understand them as they grow up. I have so many plans, so many things to do before I'm too old and the "kids" thing isn't even on that list right now. I wish I'd grow up and want a suburb house, SUV and four kids.

I applied to medschool this spring.

Wishful thinking, I can hardly manage division.