Monday

A little confession...

I have to say that there was one thing about the new version of the movie Pride and Prejudice I liked. It was just a moment when Lizzie and Mr. Darcy are fighting in the rain - when Darcy is actually trying to propose and Lizzie lets him know what kind of a man she thinks he is. The moment is almost about to end to a kiss but I guess in those times kissing wasn't supposed to happen until the permission from the church.. But the fact that the kiss doesn't happen is the thing that makes me like that scene. I wish that whoever-she-is wasn't Lizzie, because I liked the BBC version Lizzie more and this one has weird, too big eyes and a jawline I've never seen on a woman. She's weird.

There is one other movie that has the same kind of effect. The almost-kiss happens also in Identity. I guess I like the tension in those moments and find myself happier when nothing happens and lets the imagination run the rest of the story.

Those things help me sleep.

Unlike the fact that I played Natural Selection for the whole weekend, more than 10 hours a day. I hunted aliens in my dreams.

That's the reason I didn't make it to school in time.