Monday

I Don't Want Them Here

They are called "social tourists" here. They are the ones who come to a country, claiming to be in danger in their own country (and they are, but mostly because they have done something wrong there). We have plenty of them. If they come here, they are entitled to over 800 euros and free housing for doing nothing. They come here, claim to be children (under 18) but refuse DNA testing to find out if they really are under age. They are the ones who don't work, study or try, they just hang out in their expensive clothes. They drive better cars that most of the people who pay for their living. They cause "white flight", they insist different rights, they insist their culture being more valuable than our own.

It's not good.

I'm not a racist. I have bad experience. Many, many bad, two good. The two good are: One boy who was adopted here as a baby and one girl who is half korean, half russian and has lived here from since she was six. She was my best friend in high school. Both of them are doing well in their life. Neither has committed a crime. Both are working. The rest? Scum. The statistics speak for themselves: foreigners commit most crimes compared to their numbers in country. They don't do anything. They don't try to learn our language. They don't study. They don't let their kids learn our language. They are NOT TRYING. And we are paying because we have idiots like Astrid Thors who haven't lived a day with these people and lives in some kind of an utopia.

What about Islam? The religion is good, there's nothing wrong with it. It defends good values. The ones who take a religion and twist it to their sick minds are to blame. The only bad thing about islam is the way they treat women - even if it's only the things mentioned in Qur'an, not the sick part. I don't want islam here, because I'm a woman and I don't want a person suffer because they don't have a penis. Women have suffered plenty already and men are still to pay for past things. Oh, and what about the western men who turn to islam? They are the ones who beat women and can't keep one who wants to think for herself.

I don't want them here. I just don't. Someone tell me a country that doesn't accept social tourists and I'm going there. There's no reason for me to work my ass out and pay these ridiculous taxes and walk in Helsinki and see these people hanging at the metro station, doing nothing, in their expensive designer clothes with the money we pay for our kids to go to free schools, have free medical services...

Please note: I have nothing against the people who are willing to speak our language, work or study and live the way we do here.