Wednesday

Good Night, Sweet Prince..

Have a nice journey and say hi to the stars above, Heath Ledger.

The whatever religious group in where-ever US have stated that it's good that Heath is dead. Personally I think this group is full of brainwashed nutcases and I hope they don't get to keep their children and teach them the same fucked up beliefs.

If I were to run the US, I'd patch up a law that states all the religiously overactive parents should be arrested and their children taken away. And all the foster homes should be non-religious. It's sick that a nation that doesn't allow teaching religions (from a historic point of view) allows these nutcases to "spread their word".

I don't care if the adults take on the looney stuff, but I think life is too short for the children to be ruined. Religioius opinions and actions are a form of terrorism. They attack my eyes, ears and thoughts though not my body.

In Finland, where I went to high school, religion was taught at school. I was evangelic lutheran, but my catholic, protestant, orthodox and atheist friends had their own classes. Nowadays the immigrant muslims have their own classes too, though I've heard they are taught the act of religion, not the history or the why's. At our classes, it wasn't this preaching -kind of studying or reading the bible (though it was read at couple of occasions), but a theological study of what is thought to have happened, what became of it and why. Though I have been in church only eight times in my life, I enjoyed the classes because of the teacher who was really good at what he was doing and NEVER tried to convert us to anything more than what we were. Though he was deeply religious himself, he never let it show and was objective in his points of view. That is how religion should be taught!

I don't like it that there is a state church in many countries (but at least the british have finally done something about it). And I don't like the muslims. I'm sorry to say it and I would probably get into the hatelist of some people, but I simply can't stand the idea of that religion. I must, however, remind myself of the crusades, but at least the christians learned their lessons a few hundred years ago. I have read the quran, and have never found the reasoning to how they use women, children and that book - to gain their own earthly desires. A real believer would cherish that faith, not state it to everyone nearby. And NOT beat up women for speaking their minds. But I don't like the women either. They are succumbed to this.. this state of half existing, being half-wit and half-minded. That cannot be a good religion that takes away someones' value as a human.

I just wish that my country would accept all muslim unmarried women as refugees. Why only unmarried? Because I wouldn't want the men here. The men are the ones who commit crimes in this country, the men are the ones who beat up women, cheat the social security and drive better cars than normal families that work their butts out. The unmarried women would be safe and they could continue to practice their religion, but be free to go to school, shopping, working, anything they would want. And maybe marry a honest normal guy, who would listen to her opinion, let her decide for herself... But the poor things are so brainwashed, they cannot know of anything better..

I don't understand the work of the missionaries. Do they really think that the people in Africa were grateful for the religion? They were just happy that they got help in infrastructure, food production and the civic stuff. I bet that most of the people in Africa are as much as pagan as us newly born pagans, but they go to church to get lessons in reading and writing and possibly some clear water. If I ruled the world, I would forbid the spreading of the religions AND would deny any country from having a state church. I would allow teaching of the religion, but as a psychological and historic study. I wouldn't allow state money to build up churches, monasteries or mosques and wouldn't allow religious programs in radio or TV.

Religions have bought nothing but war and blooshedding and false friendship on this planet. Start counting from the year 3000 BC and see how many wars or murders were caused because of religion. Even the calendar is off. I was stated to born 1981, but my real year of birth would be, what, 8049?

Hey, I went off-topic.

How surprising.

Well anyway, good night, Ledger. Happy decomp, as we normal non-religious monkeys would state.