Monday

Old

I'm 26 today.

Actually, I've been 26 for almost five hours now and the first thing I woke up to this morning was J singing Happy Birthday to me. WHEN I WAS TRYING TO SLEEP! Singing Happy Birthday should be against the law when the one receiving it is either: sleeping, playing or in labor.

Yesterday I realized I don't hate children. I thought I did, but after having a long discussion with a friend of mine I understood I actually hate the parents that allow their kids to behave badly, don't punish them, take them to the grocery store and let them scream and cry there... I shouldn't blame the kids for their behavior, but their stupid parents. PARENTS: DO NOT TAKE YOUR KIDS TO THE SUPERMARKET if they don't know how to behave. I give ten thumbs up for the shops that offer kiddie stops. I wish there was one for the bad behaving men too...