Thursday

Results

I've been testing myself at http://www.okcupid.com/ and various other locations...

According to some tests I'm 47% Nerd, 28% Geek and 2%Dork. How cute. I also found out that I will die on 13th December 2062 and that I'm 71% fuckable, 68% innocent, 68% dirty minded and like masculine, exotic men. On that I'd like to disagree, because most of the men I'm attracted to are normal-looking guys. A test suggested that I'd like Vin Diesel. EEEEW, double eeeew and .. eew. As most of you know, the ten guys I would shag without a thought:

Colin Farrel - He'd have to talk all the time, though - gotta love the accent.
Ewan McGregor - He's so cute. But he'd have to be clean-shaven and groomed.
John Light - but only if he wore a black long coat and had an evil look in his eyes
Jenson Button - Such a cutie - he's been my favorite since I was -like 16-
Viggo Mortensen - But he'd have to wear his LOTR outfit..
Leandro Faria - OH MY GOD..
Brent Van Zant - ... Is it hot in here?
Gary Dourdan - Those eyes..
Cillian Murphy - There's something really scary about him..
Gerard Butler - He'd have to speak all the time, too.. and never close his eyes..